martes, 10 de febrero de 2009

Lucky Luciano -Ahead Of my Time- Dirty Shit 2008

LuCky Luciano -Ahead Of My Time- Dirty Shit 2008
Dirty South Mexicano By Playa Made Mexican


Track Listin

1. Can't Fade Me
2. Throw It Up
3. You Don't Wanna Know
4. Popped Up ft PAUL WALL
5. She Gets Me Higher
6. Cold World
7. What People Do
8. Losin' All Our Soljas
9. Smoke One
10. Hola
11. Been Drinkin' Henny
12. Ain't No Lie
13. Independent Ballin'
14. My Shuttle Got tha Bang
15. The Money
16. Comin' Down
Link


1 comentario:

  1. Thanks for the ideas you are discussing on this web site.

    Another thing I would like to say is that getting hold of copies of your credit history in order to check out accuracy
    of each detail could be the first motion you have to undertake in repairing credit.
    You are looking to clean your credit file from damaging details flaws that spoil your credit score.



    Here is my site; fuck book

    ResponderEliminar